Photo Contest Rules
Cindy Petrehn Memorial Photo Contest Presented By Canon
There are five Categories for photo submissions:
- Kids at Balloon Fiesta Photo Entry
- Dawn Patrol/Balloon Glow Photo Entry
- Mass Ascension Photo Entry
- Special Shape Rodeo Photo Entry
- AfterGlow Fireworks Photo Entry
OFFICIAL ENTRY RULES
- All entries must be submitted on-line
- All entries are subject to a $5 entry fee
- All entries must be a JPEG image with a maximum size of 5 megabytes.
- We are now allowing more than one entry per category per person! You can enter as many photos as you wish.
- Photographs MUST be taken from October 7th through 15th, 2017. Photographs may be of any of the above categories related to the 2017 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta presented by Canon.
- Photo submissions will be accepted October 7th through October 31st.
- Photographs must be taken and owned by entrant. Entries become the property of the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, Inc. and AIBF will have free reproduction rights.
- Photos that have been photo shopped will not be considered.
- Any taxes applicable to the prizes are solely the responsibility of the winners.
- AIBF employees and their immediate family members are not eligible.
- Winners will be announced mid-November.
- Grand Prize winner will receive a Canon EOS 6D Mark II with lens
- First place winners from each category will each receive a Canon Power Shot SX730 HS camera
- Second place winners from each category will receive a 2017 Balloon Fiesta Jacket
- Third place winners from each category will receive an Official Event Poster from the 2017 Balloon Fiesta.