The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta is offering a special package for guests who would like to upgrade their Balloon Fiesta experience. Your Chasers’ Club ticket gives you guaranteed seating in a private outdoor patio located next to the launch field where you can enjoy traditional New Mexican food catered by Little Anita's along with cookies and beverages. Coffee is provided and is served along with hot cocoa in the mornings and iced tea and lemonade are served during evening sessions. Chasers' Club guests will also have access to private restrooms located within the Chasers' Club area.
The Chasers' Club is located on the north end of Balloon Fiesta Park and offers a deluxe view of the launch field. The Chasers' Club is connected to the Chase Lounge which allows you the opportunity to purchase alcoholic beverages without the bother of standing in a beer garden. Please note, NM State law prohibits the sale of liquor before noon on Sundays and you are required to show ID to purchase alcoholic beverages regardless of your age.
- Admission to the event
- Guaranteed seating in a private open-air patio located on the north end of Balloon Fiesta Park
- Access to private restrooms within the Chasers' Club area
- Beverages, dessert, and catered food provided by Little Anita's CHASERS' CLUB MENU
- Access to a full cash bar. *Due to NM liquor laws, there will be no liquor service during Sunday morning sessions
- $60 per person (children under 6 are free)
- Parking is not included with Chasers' Club Admission Ticket
- Hours of Operation:
- Morning Sessions: 5:30am to 10:00am *food service ends one hour prior to closing
- Evening Sessions: 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm *food service ends one hour prior to closing
- Balloon Fiesta consists of 14 sessions, 9 mornings and 5 evenings
- The Chasers' Club is located at the northeast corner of the Launch Field near Gate 2
Refunds and Rain Checks
BALLOON FIESTA IS A WEATHER PERMITTING EVENT. While October is generally ideal for hot-air ballooning, strong winds or storms may delay or cancel events. An "official cancellation" is not based on whether balloons fly. If balloons are able to inflate for a static display but are not cleared to fly this is not considered a canceled event.
PLEASE NOTE ONCE YOU PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
GROUP PRICING IS AVAILABLE FOR PARTIES OF 14 OR MORE ARRIVING IN A SINGLE VEHICLE. GROUP REGISTRATION FORMS AVAILABLE SOON.