The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta is offering a special package for guests who would like to upgrade their Balloon Fiesta experience. Your Chasers’ Club ticket gives you guaranteed seating in private outdoor patio located next to the launch field where you can enjoy traditional New Mexican food catered by Little Anita's along with cookies and beverages. Coffee is provided and is served along with hot cocoa in the mornings and iced tea and lemonade are served during evening events.
Tickets on sale now!
The Chasers' Club is located on the north end of Balloon Fiesta Park and offers a deluxe view of the launch field and is located near the Balloon Discovery Center and the Artisans at Balloon Fiesta tent. The Chasers' Club is connected to the Chase Lounge so you will have the opportunity to purchase alcoholic beverages without the bother of standing in a beer garden. Please note, NM State law requires an ID to purchase alcoholic beverages regardless of your age.
For just $45 per session you get:
- Admission to the event.
- Guaranteed seating in a private open air patio located on the north end of Balloon Fiesta Park.
- Beverages, dessert and catered food provided by Little Anita's. Chasers Club Daily Menu
- The opportunity to enjoy a cocktail while you enjoy watching hundreds of balloons decorating the Albuquerque sky.
- Parking is not included with Chasers' Club Admission Ticket
- Hours of Operation: Morning Sessions: 5:30am to 10:00am, Evening Sessions: 5:00pm to 9:00pm.
- Balloon Fiesta consists of 14 sessions, 9 mornings and 5 evenings.
- The Chasers' Club is located at the northeast corner of the Launch Field near Gate 2.
- Children under 6 are free.
PLEASE NOTE ONCE YOU PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.