At the core of the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta (AIBF) is a desire to give back to the community that has contributed to our success.
Each year, AIBF allocates a budget to support community activities through contributions in the form of tickets or merchandise. However, requests have become so numerous that they exceed our financial and logistical capabilities. In order to fairly distribute our support to as many organizations as possible, we ask that you review the following information and complete the Donation Request Form.
Preference is given to local, New Mexico-based organizations. Organizations outside the state of New Mexico will also be considered.
Read the requirements below and submit your request.
Requests should be submitted at least 30 days prior to the date your item is needed.
Feb 1 - July 31 each year
(Tickets available after June 1)
All other dates
No requests accepted
RESTRICTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- We only accept requests for merchandise and field admission.
- AIBF does not make cash donations.
- AIBF does not share contact information for guests, sponsors, partners, or any other parties.
- You must be able to pick up donated items in Albuquerque. If you CAN NOT pick up the requested merchandise, we can bill you for actual shipping costs. Once approved and fulfilled, items can be picked up at 4401 Alameda Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM, 87113, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tickets can be mailed but are not available to us for mailing until June 1.
- We are unable to deliver donations.
- Requests must be submitted using our online form. Written or e-mailed requests will not be accepted.
- We will honor one (1) donation request per organization per year. Multiple requests within a calendar year will not be accepted.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
- Due to the volume of requests, we are unable to accept follow-up calls regarding the status of your request. If you haven't received a response two weeks prior to your event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org